• Athletes and “weekend warriors”
• Older adults
• Anyone experiencing stress
Wellmune® goes to work in the body to safely help maintain general immune health and it is taken up into the body through specialized immune tissue in the intestines. There, immune cells engulf Wellmune® and degrade it into smaller fragments that bind to neutrophils, the most abundant immune cells in the body. Primed by Wellmune®, neutrophils move more quickly to recognize and kill foreign challenges
• When consumed, Wellmune® enters the gut.
• Cells in the gut absorb Wellmune® and travel to immune organs throughout the body.
• These cells break Wellmune® down into smaller pieces that attach themselves to immune cells.
• Primed by Wellmune®, those immune cells move effectively when challenged.
Scientific understanding of Wellmune’s mechanism of action in the body is well documented in published, peer-reviewed research. Research provides clear data on Wellmune’s effect on the immune system and its ability to help:
When taken daily, clinical research shows that Wellmune® helps to support the innate immune system by training it to be ready to react. Research validates Wellmune’s unique ability to help strengthen general immune health across all ages.
10795 Hammerly Blvd. Unit D-05 Loading area Dock 3