MegaNatural®-BP is a specially formulated grape seed extract
packed with phenolics research-supported to support and maintain
healthy blood pressure and support overall cardiovascular health.
• The maquiberry is an exotic, dark purple fruit native to South America that is primarily harvested by the native Mapuche natives of Chile, who have used the fruit medicinally for thousands of years. Deemed a superfruit due to its high content of concentrated antioxidants, the maquiberry reduces inflammation and helps maintain blood sugar control.
• Cranberry is a standout flavor in Antiox. Not only are cranberries high in nutrients and antioxidants, but research has shown that consuming cranberries can lead to a reduced risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs) and cardiovascular disease.
• Our apples are the best in the U.S because we exclusively utilize apples grown in the state of Washington. The arid climate, nutrient-rich soil and innovative harvesting methods are what make Washington apples superior. High insoluble fiber, vitamins and minerals, apples are one of the most popular fruits for good reason.
• Blueberries are believed to have one of the highest antioxidant levels of all common fruits and vegetables, specifically an antioxidant called flavonoids. Low in calories but high in nutrients, blueberries are also able to neutralize some of the free radicals that damage your DNA, reducing oxidative DNA damage.
• Nutrient-rich red raspberries possess notably high levels of fiber, quercetin, manganese and vitamin C. Studies suggest that raspberries have anti-inflammatory and antioxidative effects that can reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Plus their sweet yet tart taste adds dimension to the flavor profile of Antiox.
• Containing over 15 different vitamins and minerals, plums are an extremely nutritious addition to our formula. Plums have the potential to increase the hormone adiponectin, which plays a role in blood sugar regulation.
10795 Hammerly Blvd. Unit D-05 Loading area Dock 3